A BETTER LOOK INSPECTIONS
is a full service, non-invasive inspection company. We serve the entire Inland Empire as well as San Diego and Orange Counties, we even go up into the High Desert-LA County and as far away as Calabasas!
We examine all of the major operating systems with in the home such as the Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC and the Structure.
What We Inspect
- The Exterior Structure, foundation, walls, roof /attic and exterior wall covering.
- The Plumbing, every sink, faucet, drain, toilet, tub/shower.
- The Electrical, every plug, switch and light fixture.
- The Heating and Air Conditioner, for function and test for the temperature at each register.
- Test Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors, checking for correct installation and working.
What to Expect On The Day Of The Inspection
- Allow sufficient time for the inspection- the average Pillar to Post inspection takes between 2.5- 3 hours or approximately 1 hour per 750 square feet.
- Make sure the keys are available for any locked doors.
- Allow access to storage sheds, attics, yards, crawlspaces, basements and garages.
- Provide access to components such as electrical panels, water and gas meters.
- Clear objects from around the water heater, furnace, a /c condensers to allow unimpeded access.
- Clear walkways and paths of trash, debris, and dirt around the exterior of the home.
- Keep pets in a safe location; out of the home or in a crate.
- If unoccupied PLEASE make sure all of the utilities are on so as not to require a re-inspection and/or fee.
Some Examples of Areas We Inspect
Your local home inspector is George Mills, serving SW Riverside County in California.
To schedule an inspection, Contact Us today!