What to Expect On The Day Of The Inspection
- Allow sufficient time for the inspection- the average Pillar to Post inspection takes between 2.5- 3 hours or approximately 1 hour per 750 square feet.
- Make sure the keys are available for any locked doors.
- Allow access to storage sheds, attics, yards, crawlspaces, basements and garages.
- Provide access to components such as electrical panels, water and gas meters.
- Clear objects from around the water heater, furnace, a /c condensers to allow unimpeded access.
- Clear walkways and paths of trash, debris, and dirt around the exterior of the home.
- Keep pets in a safe location; out of the home or in a crate.
- If unoccupied PLEASE make sure all of the utilities are on so as not to require a re-inspection and/or fee.
What We Inspect
- The Exterior Structure, foundation, walls, roof /attic and exterior wall covering.
- The Plumbing, every sink, faucet, drain, toilet, tub/shower.
- The Electrical, every plug, switch and light fixture.
- The Heating and Air Conditioner, for function and test for the temperature at each register.
- Test Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors, checking for correct installation and working.